Celebrate Easter At Home!
With social distancing being our new normal, Easter will have to be celebrated differently this year. While you likely won’t be able to celebrate with your extended family, unless you all live together, we will try to give you some tips to make the best of the current situation.
Color Easter Eggs
- Coloring East Eggs is something fun you can do at home with kids of any age! You can order an easy kit online.
- If you don’t have color dye at home, you can always print out images of eggs and bunnies to color in at home! Coloring is proven to actually reduce anxiety- so parents, this may actually be good for you to participate in with your kids!
At Home Egg Hunt
- If you save your easter eggs that you hide each year than you are already set. Create a fun hunt in your apartment! You can print out little eggs to hide online too.
An Easter movie marathon is great option for spending Easter at home! Check out:
- Hop, a great animated movie the family will enjoy!
- Peter Rabbit, is another great animated movie to throw in the mix.
- If you are a Charlie Brown fan check out, It’s The Easter Beagle Charlie Brown.
- Winnie The Pooh Springtime With Roo is another great springtime family movie!
- If you have dog lovers at home, watch The Dog Who Saved Easter
- For the adult crowd, given Risen a try.
You may not be able to get your hands on your favorite Easter meal items this year. But, don’t stress! It is all about being grateful for your health and the health of those you love at this time. You can still print out cheerful table decorations from online! And, if you have white napkins at home, you can tie them up like bunny ears on each plate! (see the above image)
The Andover – Upper East Side Luxury ApartmentsLocated in the quaint village of Gracie Point, The Andover boasts spacious apartments and first-class amenities. With units specifically designed for small and growing families in mind, browse available apartments today!