Glenwood Properties / Upper East Side / The Brittany
The Brittany - 1775 York Avenue
About The Brittany
The Brittany is home to some of the most incredible, panoramic views in NYC. Gaze at the sunrise over the Harlem River, East River or full view of the Triborough Bridge. Enjoy the spaciousness of our large, 9ft ceiling rooms while the swimming pool, fitness center, children's playroom and lounges invite additional relaxation and entertaining opportunities. One, two, and three-bedroom apartments offer true luxury living in one of the finest neighborhoods in New York.
- Elegance: Distinguished, framed entrance, landscaped gardens with sparkling fountain, soaring two-story lobby, landscaped rooftop sun deck
- Personal service: Attentive 24-hour doormen, attended garage and service entrance, package room and escorted in-house deliveries, private shuttle bus service to shopping and transit
- Recreation: Recreational lounge with fully equipped kitchen facilities (available for private parties); men's and women's saunas, showers and changing rooms; and custom-designed children's playroom
- Convenience and Security: monitored, air-conditioned laundry facility, storage for bicycles and empty luggage
- Fitness Club & Pool: 7,000 square foot swim and fitness club with state of the art equipment and 50-foot lap swimming pool. Private membership available.
- Washers/Dryers: included in all two bedroom apartments