Cozy At Home Activities
While the temperatures outside are still very cold, it’s a great time to find some new at home entertainment in your Glenwood apartment! Whether that means curling up with a great new book, binge-watching a tv series or making popcorn for a new movie we have suggestions! Keep reading to find out more.
For TV Lovers
- Ginny & Georgia on Netflix. If you were a fan of Gilmore Girls, Hart of Dixie, or Virgin River this show is for you! It is about a single mother raising her teenage daughter and her young son in a new small town. With a past that she is trying to escape, watch Georgia try to navigate raising her children and starting fresh.
- Magnum PI on CBS. While this show is not new, it was new to me! I love a great action tv series filmed in a tropical location. If you liked Hawaii 5-0 this is for you! It is quick paced with great action, plots and scenery!
- Real Housewives of Salt Lake City on Bravo. Bravo’s newest real housewives franchise city is none other than Salt Lake City! Full of drama and snow covered scenes, this is a great show to watch this winter if you love reality tv!
- Behind Her Eyed on Netflix. If you like thrilling, mystery tv shows check out this new series. Everything is not what is seems as you follow along David, Adele and Louise and how their lives intertwine.
For Movie Lovers
- Raya and The Last Dragon on Disney+. Who doesn’t love a Disney movie! This film features a female protagonist, Raya, as she tries to unite her homeland while fighting off cursed presences trying to destroy all in their site!
- Palmer on Apple TV+. This film stars Justin Timberlake who has come back from serving time to try and establish his life. If you are a fan of Justin’s don’t miss out on this movie!
- Bigfoot on Netflix. This film is great for the whole family. It is about a boy who is trying to find his missing father and save his family!
- Billie Eilish: The World’s A Little Burry on Apple TV+. If you are a fan of Billie Eilish, her documentary is great! It shows you insight into who she is, where she came from and her beyond talented voice!
Grand Tier – Luxury Upper West Side ApartmentsThe Grand Tier lives up to its name, overlooking Lincoln Center on one side, Central Park on the other. Welcome home to a sophisticated lobby with French tapestry, vaulted ceiling, silver travertine, and marble floors. Browse available units today!
For Book Lovers
- The Seven Husbands of Evelyn Hugo by Taylor Jenkins Reid. If you ever dreamed of knowing what Old Hollywood glitz and glamor was about, this story is for you! With compelling characters in a dazzling plot, you won’t be able to put it down!
- The Sanitarium by Sarah Pearse. If you are looking for a winter, cold themed thriller to keep you cozy, check out this new book! It is full of plot twists that will keep you guessing until the very end.
- Outlawed by Anna North. Ada runs away from her life with her new husband to join a western outlawed gang and has quite the adventure. If you love western movies or books, be sure to check this new book out!