Listing 802 - Emerald Green: 2 Bedrooms 2 Bath in West Side — $5,850/mo.
CORNER HOME, split bedrooms, vented washer and dryer, filtered water, LEED CERTIFIED, lounge, landscaped decks, fitness center, yoga room, library, 24 hour garage and Zipcar available
About Emerald Green - 320 West 38th Street
- Welcome Home: An impressive entrance façade with marble and stone lobby featuring a wood coffered ceiling and cantilevered entrance marquis. Elegant corridors with satin nickel hardware, custom alabaster ceiling lights, wall sconces, crown, chair rail and base moldings with framed apartment entry doors
- Additional Facilities: Lounge with kitchen and terrace, Yoga Room, two furnished landscaped roof decks.
- Security: 24-hour doormen and service entrance with package room and delivery escort
- Fitness and Fun: Fully equipped fitness center with closed circuit TV security; custom-designed children's playroom and marble lap pool
- Convenience: Top of the line passenger elevators and separate service elevator
- Also Available: Media and conference room, 24 hour parking garage, and Zipcar.
- Washer and Dryer in Every Apartment: The ultimate lifestyle feature is a full-size vented washer/dryer in every apartment
- Designer Kitchens: Kitchens with natural granite countertops, full backsplashes and matching granite floors. Brushed Stainless Steel cabinet hardware. Floor-to-ceiling pantry with glass doors in most kitchens. Italian kitchen cabinets by Scavolini®
- Top of the Line Appliances: State of the art GE CafeTM Professional Series, *Energy Star appliances that offer the look and feel of a modern stainless steel restaurant quality kitchen, including dishwasher with automatic liquid detergent dispenser for every load; 5 burner self-cleaning gas range with upper and lower ovens; matching over-the-range microwave oven; side-by-side counter depth refrigerator with slide-out spill-proof shelves and built-in ice maker and water dispenser
- Luxury Bathrooms: Marble bathrooms with porcelain sinks, featuring recessed, tri-view mirrored medicine cabinets and satin nickel hardware and trim
- Space: An abundance of closets in every apartment and many with walk-in closets. 9-foot- ceilings; 8-foot- doors with satin nickel hardware
- Security and Safety: Individual apartment private intercom system to doormen, service entrance and garage
- The Emerald Green is LEED Certified (Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design)
- The Emerald Green is located within walking distance to mass transit bus stops and subways
- Building wide water filtration system
- Roof terrace with succulents and heat-reflective pavers
- Occupancy sensors for lighting in common areas and public corridors
- High percentage of recycled-content construction materials from regional sources
- Eco-friendly plumbing fixtures and faucets