Listing 2200 - Barclay Tower: 1 Bedroom 1.5 Bath in Downtown — $5,129/mo. (net effective for new tenants)
SOARING CEILING HEIGHTS ! One bedroom with home office , 1.5 baths, washer/dryer and all of the amenities you can think of.....Call today to view today ! Prices shown are "net effective" for new tenants only.
About Barclay Tower - 10 Barclay Street
- Helpful: 24-hour uniformed doorman, attended garage and service entrance
- Artistic & Unique: Public spaces furnished and decorated by acclaimed American designer John Saladino, three-story Colonnade and main entrance with limestone columns and walls. Also features statuary bronze entrances, double height windows with statuary bronze Roman fenestrated grilles, and two solid Rojo Alicante marble fountains, with pedestal, base, and stone gargoyles hand carved in Italy
- Sophisticated Lobby: Featuring Barrel vaulted ceilings, floors of Aquamarina marble bordered with handmade mosaic stone borders, octagonal coffered ceiling, French chiseled limestone walls and cornices plus a central paneled lobby with tranquil seating areas of Japanese Tamo and Teak.
- Elegant Corridors: With alabaster lighting fixtures, custom wall sconces, crown moldings, chair rail and base with decoratively framed apartment entry doors.
- High-Speed Passenger Elevators: With Rojo Alicante wainscoting and statuary bronze bordered wall panels plus separate service elevator.
- Amenities: Fully equipped fitness center, cheerful children's playroom, elegantly furnished tenants lounge, 50 ft. exercise pool and whirlpool, outside sundeck, air conditioned laundry facility.