Listing 1518 - Hampton Court: 2 Bedrooms 2 Bath in Upper East Side — $3,387/mo. (net effective for new tenants)
YOU CAN LIVE IN "THE CITY"-in a Beautiful building,with a 24 hour doorman,at great value! Split bedrooms,two full bathrooms,custom closets including walk-in.Interior atrium overlooing glorious gardens and fountains.On-site management office.Walk to the New second ave subway.
About Hampton Court - 333 East 102nd Street
- New York Elegance: 24-hour doorman, domed ceiling lobby with wood paneled walls and marble floors, atrium walkway over lush gardens and fountain
- Mobility: One block to FDR Drive, convenient shuttle bus to 96th and express 86th Street subway station, attended indoor parking garage
- Health & Recreation: Complete workout fitness center, imaginative children's playroom, furnished sun terrace
- Luxury living: Designer kitchens and bathrooms, water filtration, extraordinary terraces, individual security system, TV and internet access options
- Extra Services: Package room with delivery escort, empty luggage and bicycle storage, windowed air-conditioned and monitored laundry room, optional valet and maid service