Glenwood Properties / Upper East Side / The Pavilion
The Pavilion - 500 East 77th Street
About The Pavilion
Home to New Yorkers for almost five decades, this historic icon was perhaps the largest, most impressive high-rise luxury apartment of its day. Still offering the best of luxury living in the City today, huge apartments and the great family-oriented neighborhood are so appreciated by its tenants that some have been here since birth. We offer gracious one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments to accommodate growing families. With so many amenities and services, including on-site shopping, you'll see why The Pavilion continues to be one of the most recognized addresses in New York.
- Elegant Entry: With fountains and a convenient circular drive leading to beautifully appointed lobby with fresh floral arrangements and two 24-hour doormen in attendance
- Easy Transit: 24-hour attended garage on premises, free shuttle bus service to subway, transit and shopping
- Shopping Convenience: On-premises shopping arcade with grocery store, hair salon, valet, convenient package storage, and ATM on site.
- Life's Niceties: Landscaped rooftop sun decks, valet and maid service available, laundry facility, fitness center and children's playroom. Time Warner and Fios Hi-speed internet services available
- Neighborhood extras: Adjacent to John Jay Park and steps from some of the city's best public and private schools.