Glenwood Properties / Midtown East / Paramount Tower
Paramount Tower - 240 East 39th Street
About Paramount Tower
The Paramount Tower sets the standard for luxury living. Its municipal spaces have been carefully designed to meet the needs of each and every tenant. From the quiet high-speed elevators to warmly lit corridors, this is a place you would want to call home. The Paramount Tower includes one, two, and three-bedroom spacious apartments. The pleasures of living here include an attentive staff, a magnificent swim and fitness center, lap pool, saunas, and playroom. The historic Turtle Bay area offers an array of multi-cultural restaurants, shops and open air markets. Our residents can now take advantage of the Citi Bike bike-sharing program with a convenient location less than 1 block away.
- Grand Entrance: Framed with limestone piers, opens to elegant, domed-ceiling lobby with uniformed doorman at your service 24-hours a day
- Elegant Interiors: High-speed elevators open to corridors lighted with alabaster fixtures and sconces, crown moldings, and decorative wood-framed apartment entrance doors.
- Service and Convenience: Attended indoor garage; separate monitored and attended service entry, escorted deliveries, separate service elevator; full, air conditioned laundry facility with closed circuit TV monitor
- Health and Play: Magnificent swim and fitness center with landscaped, furnished sun terrace, 55-foot lap pool, fully equipped exercise aerobics room; men's and women's locker rooms with separate saunas and showers; and cheerful children's playroom.
- Business or Pleasure: Recreational lounge with kitchen (ideal for private parties) and furnished conference room