About The Encore
Living in The Encore is Manhattan living at its finest. From its stunning architecture to its amazing views; its lavish amenities to its spectacular location at Lincoln Center, The Encore living is pure joy. The Encore is the latest luxury rental residence on the Upper West Side by Glenwood, the name responsible for the finest rental residences in New York City.
- Ambience: Handsomely designed public and amenity spaces by noted architectural designer John Saladino. Public seating areas featuring unique artwork and custom designed Tibetan rugs.
- Safety and Security: 24-hour uniformed doorman and attended service entrance with package room and delivery escort
- Convenience: ATM, Dry Cleaning Valet/Maid services on premises, air conditioned laundry facility, and Wireless High-speed Internet access available by subscription.
- Fitness: State-of-the-art Fitness Center, rooftop 50-foot glass tile lap pool bathed under a gabled skylight Men’s and Women’s locker rooms with dressing rooms
- Shared Spaces: Fully furnished Lounge area with Kitchen facilities and a custom themed Children’s Playroom.
- Washer and Dryer: A full-size vented washer/dryer in every apartment
- Customized Kitchens: Kitchens with Italian white glass cabinets from Scavolini and Jet Mist granite countertops and state of the art GE Cafe Series Energy Star appliances. Marble bathrooms with porcelain under mount sinks.
- Luxurious Living Spaces: Solid bamboo strip flooring, an abundance of storage space in every apartment and many with walk-in closets. Most living rooms with floor to ceiling glass windows, 9-foot- ceilings; 8-foot- doors with satin nickel hardware. Many apartments feature Lincoln Center, Hudson River, Central Park and/or city views
- Safety and Privacy: Private intercom system to doormen, service entrance and individual apartment intrusion alarms
- Individual, seasonal control of heat and air conditioning
- The Encore will be LEED Certified (Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design)
- The Encore is located within walking distance to mass transit bus stops and subways
- Building wide water filtration system
- Roof terrace with heat-reflective pavers
- Occupancy sensors for lighting in common areas and public corridors
- High percentage of recycled-content construction materials from regional sources
- Eco-friendly plumbing fixtures and faucets