Easy Recipes To Boost Immunity, Recovery, Energy and Reduce Inflammation
Now more than ever, many of us are trying to make sure we consume as many nutrients that help boost immunity, recovery, energy and reduce inflammation. While it may be hard to get all the necessary ingredients into a single meal, smoothies are a great and easy alternative! We’ve included 4 great at home smoothie recipes. Keep reading to find out more!
Immune Boosting Smoothie
If you are trying to boost your immune system, a smoothie or juice is a great way to accomplish this! Try this green smoothie recipe that is surprisingly delicious.
- 3/4 cup of spinach
- 3/4 cup of kale
- 3/4 cup of pineapple (makes the smoothie sweeter than you would think!)
- 3/4 cup of mango
- 3/4 teaspoon of ginger ( or a little less if you don’t love ginger but are adding it due to its health benefits!)
- a pinch of turmeric
- squeeze half a lemon
- a large spoonful of greek yogurt (or you can use an almond milk base if you prefer)
Add these ingredients and blend until you have your desired consistency!
For a recovery smoothie, it is important to make sure you have a plant based protein and potassium. Try this recipe in your Glenwood kitchen!
- 1 cup of plant based protein powder
- 1/2 cup of coconut water
- 1/2 cup of greek yogurt
- 1 banana
- 1 heaping tablespoon of almond butter
- 1/3 a cup of blueberries
If you are looking for something healthy to start off your day, try this energy smoothie recipe!
- 3 tablespoons of açaí powder
- 1 cup of almond milk
- 1 banana
- 1/2 a cup of strawberries
- 1/2 a cup of blueberries
- 1 teaspoon of local honey
If you are looking for a smoothie to reduce inflammation, this recipe is for you!
- 1/2 a cup of coconut water
- 1/2 a cup of pineapple (pineapples contain bromalin, which fights inflammation!)
- 1/2 a cup of mango
- 1 teaspoon of turmeric
- 1 teaspoon of ginger
- 1/2 an orange
Posted in manhattan living |