At Home Spa Day
2020 has been a stressful year! If you are someone who loves a spa day, treat yourself to an at home spa day in your Glenwood apartment! All natural face and hair masks can be made with ingredients you likely already have at home. Keep reading to find out more!
Homemade face masks are an easy and fun way to relax! There are a ton of ingredients you likely have in your kitchen that are beneficial for your skin too! Try this simple mask:
- 1 teaspoon of honey (full of antibacterial properties)
- 1 tablespoon of coconut oil
- 1/4 of an avocado (you can make yourself some avocado fast with the rest!)
- two slices of cold cucumbers from your refrigerator
Residing at Barclay TowerEvery detail speaks quality - schedule a tour to see how these upscale units compliment your lifestyle.
You might have realized that your hair can be very affected by stress! And, we all surely have felt an increased amount of stress this year! So, treat your hair to a lovely mask.
- 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- Mix and lather your hair with it for 10minutes
Relax Your Body!
If you have been feeling extra tense lately, try an oat bath!
Pour a cup and a half of oats into a warm bath. If you are relaxed by scents, put a eucalyptus or lavender diffuser on while you are soaking your troubles away! You can also purchase Epsom salt from your local drug store for your bath too!
Posted in manhattan living |