Listing 9112 - The Pavilion: 1 Bedroom 1 Bath in Upper East Side — $2,929/mo. (net effective)
ONE BEDROOM home available in 24 hour doorman building on the Upper East Side... This apartments kitchen has granite floor and counter tops with GE stainless steel appliances. Plenty of kitchen cabinets and counter space. Living room is spacious and your bath is finished in marble. There is a shopping arcade in the building with a grocery store and spa. Fitness center and shuttle bus to subway is available for the tenants.
About The Pavilion - 500 East 77th Street
- Elegant Entry: With fountains and a convenient circular drive leading to beautifully appointed lobby with fresh floral arrangements and two 24-hour doormen in attendance
- Easy Transit: 24-hour attended garage on premises, free shuttle bus service to subway, transit and shopping
- Shopping Convenience: On-premises shopping arcade with grocery store, hair salon, valet, convenient package storage, and ATM on site.
- Life's Niceties: Landscaped rooftop sun decks, valet and maid service available, laundry facility, fitness center and children's playroom. Time Warner and Fios Hi-speed internet services available
- Neighborhood extras: Adjacent to John Jay Park and steps from some of the city's best public and private schools.