Listing 8579 - The Lucerne: 2 Bedrooms 2 Bath in Upper East Side — $5,862/mo. (net effective for new tenants)
TWO BEDROOM WITH WASHER DRYER,Corner floor-thru-North-South exposure,split bedrooms,two full baths. Thoughtfullly designed floorplan,extends a great feeling of space.Nine foot ceilings.Onsite management office,servie entrance for package delivery to assist in your day to day.
About The Lucerne - 350 East 79th Street
- Distinguished greeting: Landscaped entry framed by limestone piers and wrought-iron fencing, leads to elegant 2-story lobby with attentive 24-hour doorman service and fresh floral arrangements in lobby
- Elegant interiors: Beautifully decorated corridors with designer alabaster lighting fixtures and wall sconces, crown moldings and decorative wood-framed apartment doors
- Recreational space: Landscaped rooftop sun decks, recreation lounge with landscaped terrace and fully equipped kitchen facilities (available for private parties by reservation), custom-designed children's playroom
- Fitness Club & Pool: Membership Included! Private 7,000 square foot swim and fitness club with 55-foot lap swimming pool and separate men's and women's saunas, showers and changing rooms
- Secure conveniences: On premise garage attended at all times, attended, monitored service entrance; package room with in-house delivery escort; on-premise laundry facility with windows, air-conditioning, and closed-circuit TV security