Listing 6700 - Emerald Green: 1 Bedroom 1 Bath in West Side — $4,450/mo.
FLOOR TO CEILING WINDOWS, open natural stone kitchen with window, stainless steel Cafe Series appliances, flilered water, full size washer and dryer, LOVELY LIVING, pool, library, yoga room, oversized gym, lounge, terraces, 24 hour parking available, LEED CERTIFIED green living
About Emerald Green - 320 West 38th Street
- Welcome Home: An impressive entrance façade with marble and stone lobby featuring a wood coffered ceiling and cantilevered entrance marquis. Elegant corridors with satin nickel hardware, custom alabaster ceiling lights, wall sconces, crown, chair rail and base moldings with framed apartment entry doors
- Additional Facilities: Lounge with kitchen and terrace, Yoga Room, two furnished landscaped roof decks.
- Security: 24-hour doormen and service entrance with package room and delivery escort
- Fitness and Fun: Fully equipped fitness center with closed circuit TV security; custom-designed children's playroom and marble lap pool
- Convenience: Top of the line passenger elevators and separate service elevator
- Also Available: Media and conference room, 24 hour parking garage, and Zipcar.
- Washer and Dryer in Every Apartment: The ultimate lifestyle feature is a full-size vented washer/dryer in every apartment
- Designer Kitchens: Kitchens with natural granite countertops, full backsplashes and matching granite floors. Brushed Stainless Steel cabinet hardware. Floor-to-ceiling pantry with glass doors in most kitchens. Italian kitchen cabinets by Scavolini®
- Top of the Line Appliances: State of the art GE CafeTM Professional Series, *Energy Star appliances that offer the look and feel of a modern stainless steel restaurant quality kitchen, including dishwasher with automatic liquid detergent dispenser for every load; 5 burner self-cleaning gas range with upper and lower ovens; matching over-the-range microwave oven; side-by-side counter depth refrigerator with slide-out spill-proof shelves and built-in ice maker and water dispenser
- Luxury Bathrooms: Marble bathrooms with porcelain sinks, featuring recessed, tri-view mirrored medicine cabinets and satin nickel hardware and trim
- Space: An abundance of closets in every apartment and many with walk-in closets. 9-foot- ceilings; 8-foot- doors with satin nickel hardware
- Security and Safety: Individual apartment private intercom system to doormen, service entrance and garage
- The Emerald Green is LEED Certified (Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design)
- The Emerald Green is located within walking distance to mass transit bus stops and subways
- Building wide water filtration system
- Roof terrace with succulents and heat-reflective pavers
- Occupancy sensors for lighting in common areas and public corridors
- High percentage of recycled-content construction materials from regional sources
- Eco-friendly plumbing fixtures and faucets