Listing 5769 - The Lucerne: 1 Bedroom 1 Bath in Upper East Side — $3,845/mo. (net effective for new tenants)
GORGEOUS! Highlighted by nine foot ceilings,custom designed glass paneled kitchen cabinets,stainless appliances,custom closets and marble bath.Located in the heart of the Upper Eastside near some of the finest Food markets in NYC! (Complete Fitness center and swimclub included!) *Net effectice for new Tenants.
About The Lucerne - 350 East 79th Street
- Distinguished greeting: Landscaped entry framed by limestone piers and wrought-iron fencing, leads to elegant 2-story lobby with attentive 24-hour doorman service and fresh floral arrangements in lobby
- Elegant interiors: Beautifully decorated corridors with designer alabaster lighting fixtures and wall sconces, crown moldings and decorative wood-framed apartment doors
- Recreational space: Landscaped rooftop sun decks, recreation lounge with landscaped terrace and fully equipped kitchen facilities (available for private parties by reservation), custom-designed children's playroom
- Fitness Club & Pool: Membership Included! Private 7,000 square foot swim and fitness club with 55-foot lap swimming pool and separate men's and women's saunas, showers and changing rooms
- Secure conveniences: On premise garage attended at all times, attended, monitored service entrance; package room with in-house delivery escort; on-premise laundry facility with windows, air-conditioning, and closed-circuit TV security