Listing 726 - The Lucerne: 5 Bedrooms 6 Bath CONV6 in Upper East Side — $22,825/mo. (net effective for new tenants)
SPECTACULAR! Four bedroom HOME,bring your family and friends together in this masterfully designed windowed eat-in kitchen. Flexible space , triple exposure, deluxe Italian marble bathrooms including double sink master with whirlpool tub and stand-in shower.Washer dryer, CLOSETS and MORE CLOSETS! Swim club,fitness center and childrens playroom. Friendly service is complimentary!
About The Lucerne - 350 East 79th Street
- Distinguished greeting: Landscaped entry framed by limestone piers and wrought-iron fencing, leads to elegant 2-story lobby with attentive 24-hour doorman service and fresh floral arrangements in lobby
- Elegant interiors: Beautifully decorated corridors with designer alabaster lighting fixtures and wall sconces, crown moldings and decorative wood-framed apartment doors
- Recreational space: Landscaped rooftop sun decks, recreation lounge with landscaped terrace and fully equipped kitchen facilities (available for private parties by reservation), custom-designed children's playroom
- Fitness Club & Pool: Membership Included! Private 7,000 square foot swim and fitness club with 55-foot lap swimming pool and separate men's and women's saunas, showers and changing rooms
- Secure conveniences: On premise garage attended at all times, attended, monitored service entrance; package room with in-house delivery escort; on-premise laundry facility with windows, air-conditioning, and closed-circuit TV security