Listing 5558 - The Lucerne: 3 Bedrooms 3 Bath in Upper East Side — $11,900/mo.
UPSTAIRS/DOWNSTAIRS! Beautiful DUPLEX home,wide open city views.Main floor has living room plus dining area,open pass thru kitchen,bedroom/den. Upper level has king sized MBR with separate dressing area,additional bedroom.Washer dryer, outstanding custom closets too! Central to the finest schools,public and private.FABULOUS FAMILY HOME !
About The Lucerne - 350 East 79th Street
- Distinguished greeting: Landscaped entry framed by limestone piers and wrought-iron fencing, leads to elegant 2-story lobby with attentive 24-hour doorman service and fresh floral arrangements in lobby
- Elegant interiors: Beautifully decorated corridors with designer alabaster lighting fixtures and wall sconces, crown moldings and decorative wood-framed apartment doors
- Recreational space: Landscaped rooftop sun decks, recreation lounge with landscaped terrace and fully equipped kitchen facilities (available for private parties by reservation), custom-designed children's playroom
- Fitness Club & Pool: Membership Included! Private 7,000 square foot swim and fitness club with 55-foot lap swimming pool and separate men's and women's saunas, showers and changing rooms
- Secure conveniences: On premise garage attended at all times, attended, monitored service entrance; package room with in-house delivery escort; on-premise laundry facility with windows, air-conditioning, and closed-circuit TV security
- Apartment Features: Many apartments with fill sized washer/dryer
- On Site Management Office
- Extra Services: Valet and maid services available