The Pavilion – 500 East 77th Street
About The Pavilion
The historic Pavilion, home to New Yorkers for almost five decades, was perhaps the largest, most impressive high-rise luxury apartment of its day, transforming York Avenue then and continuing to offer the best of luxury living in the City today. With its huge apartments and great family-oriented neighborhood, The Pavilion is so appreciated by its tenants that some have been here since birth, moving out and then up through its gracious one-, two- and three-bedroom apartments, to accommodate growing families. If offers so many amenities and services, including on-site shopping, you'll see why The Pavilion continues to be one of the most recognized addresses in New York .
- Elegant Entry: With fountains and a convenient circular drive leading to beautifully appointed lobby with fresh floral arrangements and two 24-hour doormen in attendance
- Easy Transit: 24-hour attended garage on premises, free shuttle bus service to subway, transit and shopping
- Shopping Convenience: On-premises shopping arcade with grocery store, hair salon, valet, convenient package storage, and ATM on site.
- Life's Niceties: Landscaped rooftop sun decks, valet and maid service available, laundry facility, fitness center and children's playroom. Time Warner and Fios hi-speed internet services available
- Neighborhood extras: Adjacent to John Jay Park and steps from some of the city's best public and private schools.