Paramount Tower – 240 East 39th Street
Onsite Leasing Office: 212-286-3900
Kazuo S., resident for 7 years
About Paramount Tower
The exceptional lobby of Paramount Tower sets the standard for luxury living. Every detail of the public spaces conveys quality, from the quiet high-speed elevators and warmly lit corridors to the custom-framed apartment entries of each large one, two, and three-bedroom apartment.. The pleasures of living here include an attentive staff, a magnificent swim and fitness center, lap pool, saunas, and playroom. The historic Turtle Bay area offers the vibrant best of multi-cultural New York, from great shopping, to parks and open air markets, restaurants, and cultural events. Our residents can now take advantage of the Citi Bike bike-sharing program with a convenient location less than 1 block away.
- Grand Entrance: Framed with limestone piers, opens to elegant, domed-ceiling lobby with uniformed doorman at your service 24-hours a day
- Elegant Interiors: High-speed elevators open to corridors lighted with alabaster fixtures and sconces, crown moldings, and decorative wood-framed apartment entrance doors.
- Service and Convenience: Attended indoor garage; separate monitored and attended service entry, escorted deliveries, separate service elevator; full, air conditioned laundry facility with closed circuit TV monitor
- Health and Play: Magnificent swim and fitness center with landscaped, furnished sun terrace, 55-foot lap pool, fully equipped exercise aerobics room; men's and women's locker rooms with separate saunas and showers; and cheerful children's playroom.
- Business or Pleasure: Recreational lounge with kitchen (ideal for private parties) and furnished conference room