The Brittany – 1775 York Avenue
Onsite Leasing Office: 212-369-9292
About The Brittany
Despite the beauty of its soaring lobby, The Brittany is best known for its incredible, panoramic water views. Start your day enjoying the sunrise over the Harlem River, East River, and full span of the Triborough Bridge. Large rooms, with 9-foot ceilings add to your sense of space, while the swimming pool, fitness center, children's play room, and lounges all extend your options for pleasure, relaxation, and entertaining. One-, two-, and three-bedroom apartments offer true luxury living in one of the finest neighborhoods in New York.
- Elegance: Distinguished, framed entrance, landscaped gardens with sparkling fountain, soaring two-story lobby, landscaped rooftop sun deck
- Personal service: Attentive 24-hour doormen, attended garage and service entrance, package room and escorted in-house deliveries, private shuttle bus service to shopping and transit,washer/dryer in all 2 bedroom apts
- Recreation: Recreational lounge with fully equipped kitchen facilities (available for private parties); men's and women's saunas, showers and changing rooms; and custom-designed children's playroom
- Convenience and Security: monitored, air-conditioned laundry facility, storage for bicycles and empty luggage
- Fitness Club & Pool: 7,000 square foot swim and fitness club with state of the art equipment and 50-foot lap swimming pool. Private membership available.
- Washers/Dryers: included in all two bedroom apartments