Liberty Plaza – 10 Liberty Street
Suzzanne M., resident for 8 years
About Liberty Plaza
Built in the financial district, Liberty Plaza is a home that inspires tenants' affection. What sets it apart is that it was originally designed as luxury apartment building and is not a building that was converted for residential use. That means the one, two, and three-bedroom homes are well-thought out. Built from the ground up, they accommodate a comfortable, sophisticated lifestyle for individuals and families. Plaza homes offer flowing layouts, large, comfortable rooms with high ceilings, natural light, and closet space. Tenants make great use of the fitness center, saunas, and other amenities. The block's natural boundaries of Wall Street, Broadway, and the East River create a unique sense of neighborhood in the FiDi area. Our residents can now take advantage of the Citi Bike bike-sharing program with a convenient location less than 1 block away.
- New York Elegance: Uniformed doorman at all hours. Sophisticated lobby with wood panel walls, marble floors, dome ceiling and plush seating.
- Luxury Interiors: High-speed elevators open to corridors lit by alabaster sconces and decorated with crown moldings and chair rails. Decorative framed apartment entrance doors.
- Landscaped Spaces: Roof sundeck; plaza fountain, seating areas, and retail shops
- Amenities: 50-foot, two-lane exercise pool & sun terrace; fitness center; men's and women's locker rooms with separate saunas; children's playroom; lounge with kitchen; air conditioned laundry facility; Culligan water filtration; high-speed Internet.
- At Your Service: Options include attended, indoor garage; conference/business center; valet services in building; and more. Attended service entrance. Package room and delivery escort.